Epsilon AI is hiring experienced, detail-oriented Data Scientists, Data analysts, Deep learning, Computer vision, and NLP engineers for both remote full-time and Part-time Project-Based job roles, As part of a diverse team of DS and AI engineers experts you will develop new models and algorithms to solve real-world problems using artificial intelligence.
As a member of our team, you will be responsible for
- Determine project specifications and project schedule by studying product requirements and specifications, calculating time requirements and sequencing project elements.
- Design and Develop and test ML, Deep learning models algorithms to meet project requirements
- Port, implement and optimize analytics and machine learning algorithms.
- Convert AI/ML models into APIs that other developers can use
- Propose and implement creative, efficient solutions.
- Collaborating with the team to identify and fix technical problems using AI tools and machine-learning models
- Ensure that items produced are aligned with the technical designs and client specifications.
- Implementing changes to previously designed software to meet client demands and specifications.
- Get a good understanding of the business domain his/her team is working on
- Performs research and testing to develop machine-learning algorithms and predictive models
- Conduct model training and evaluation
- Work closely with the AI head and project manager to define the direction of the product and the priorities of deliverables
Skills & Experience:
- proficiency in Python
- Proficient with multiple AI tools; (Python & R)
- Solid understanding of Machine Learning Algorithms, Models; Data Preparation, Cleaning up data; Mathematics; Model Deployment
- Strong Knowledge of Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning Frameworks
- Proficient with multiple Machine-Learning framework; (Keras, Pytorch, TensorFlow & Scikit-learn)
- Strong background in Computer Vision with significant experience in image processing.
- Strong background in Natural Language Processing
- Experience working with large data sets and writing efficient code capable of processing large data streams at speed
- Experience with deep learning models for natural language processing (NLP), including recurrent neural networks (RNNs), convolutional neural networks (CNNs), and transformers.
- Proficient in Power BI or Tableau or Google data studio or Excel
- Possesses a combination of both problem-solving and innovation skills to attend to several technical production challenges.
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Multitasking skills
- Ability to meet deadlines, identify issues, and resolve with minimal direction.
- Ability to maintain focus
Our ideal candidate should have a
- BSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related with 1+ years of work experience in related field.
- Reporting Skills, Analyzing Information, Informing Others, Written Communication, Organization, Statistical Analysis, General Math Skills, Data Entry Skills, Microsoft Office Skills, Self-Development, and Financial Skills.
At Epsilon AI, we offer a competitive salary, flexible working hours, and a collaborative and supportive work environment that values innovation, creativity, and diversity. If you are passionate about leveraging AI to solve complex problems and want to work with a talented team of professionals,
then apply now by filling out the form at https://forms.gle/ndkPFn7Kgy4eFC6k7
We can not wait to hear from you!